Saturday, January 5, 2008

Somebody Light a Match.


The lineup: A visibly perturbed Rosario Dawson, The People's Eyebrow, a grizzled Stifler, and Christopher Walken as Red Skelton. Rosario cannot BELIEVE what she just heard. The Rock was having a good time until somebody let one. Christopher Walken can smell it, but is too respected an actor to react. And I'm not even going to call him by his real name because he is totally acting Stifler right now.

**A sidenote: I understand that there's some unwritten rule about how the biggest star is listed first (on the left), but it just annoys the pissing shit out of me when it doesn't match up with the photos.

Fart Factor: 4 out of 10. You know who did it. I know who did it. The jig is up, and the smell is supplying plenty of methane to the jungle.

Most likely fart suspect: Steve Stifler. Hopefully his little brother Matt is behaving more maturely at American Pie: Band Camp.

3 comments:

writerjoel said...

1. The People's eyebrow. Nice.

2. This game goes to a whole other level with actors in promotional pictures compared to real photos, doesn't it?

3. Does fart factor judge the likelyhood of a a fart, or its intensity?

4. You totally missed a "rock smells what's cookin'" riff.

5. I'm calling dibs right now on the College Road Trip poster. Oh, Martin Lawrence, you task me. I'll chase you round and round the moons of nebula and round the antareas maelstrom and round perdition's flame before I give him up.

gallstar79 said...

In my opinion, the fart factor enumerates the likelihood of a fart occuring. But I think it's open to the fart commentor's interpretation, honestly.

Estoye said...

I believe FF describes the overall interplay of the stink intrigue. It's a general comment of the composition, in my opinion. But whatever you think.