Monday, January 7, 2008

The wind in your hair. The sun at your back. The farts in your face.

The Lineup:
The Hell's Angels are dangerous. They deal drugs. They run guns. They kill people. Their farts are also dangerous. If you stop to think about it, it's a matter of simple physics: moving on a piece of heavy machinery at a great speed can only ramp up the stank of an explosion from one's nether regions. Common sense, kemosabes. 

Above, we see from left to right Sludge, Snake, and Beetlebrow getting rowdy as they ramp up their hijinx with beer, black denim (and leather, in Sludge's case), and loud, violent gas.

Fart Factor:
8.5 out of 10

Most Likely Fart Suspect:
Snake

5 comments:

Estoye said...

Hey, Sludge, sorry to break this to you, but a collarless baseball jersey made of leather? Overwhelmingly gay.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular make. The prices for the boots were around 300 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 350 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

What's up, I check your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!
Feel free to surf my web page ; down jackets