Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'll Tell You What I Smell, What I Really Really Smell


The Lineup: Five old broads trying to scrape some grocery money together. I'm sure we all know what their names are, so I won't bother with introductions.

Fart Factor: 4 out of 10. It's a pretty innocuous shot until you start to look more closely. And let's ignore the ridiculous boobs for a second here and FOCUS. Posh seems to distance herself from the goings on because she just caught wind. Sporty is somehow happily oblivious. Same with Ginger, although her loose-fitting hippie dress and wide stance arouses suspicion. Baby straddles the line between staying for the photo and leaving the situation. Scary has smelled enough and starts to leave the photo shoot altogether.

Most Likely Fart Suspect: Baby.

No comments: